UPMC Whitfield is a state-of-art hospital that offers its patients modern, clean and comfortable accommodation during their stay.
Patient DiningAt UPMC Whitfield we are proud of the quality and taste of the fresh food that we offer our patients. Our professional chefs prepare fresh food every day in our hospital kitchen, and where possible we use locally sourced ingredients.A wide range of dishes are available with a menu that changes daily. We offer fresh food options for patients with special dietary requirements and allergies.When you or a loved-one have a visit to UPMC Whitfield planned, you can be rest assured that the quality and taste of our food will be just as high as the standard of our healthcare services.
- All bedrooms are en-suite. Toilets in patients’ rooms are for patient use only. Visitors’ toilets are provided on each ward
- Televisions are located in all rooms
- Every room has access to free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryers are not supplied in patient rooms but are available on request from the nurses’ station
- Towels are provided in your room
- The nurse call handset is attached to the unit above your bed. We encourage you to use the call bell should you require assistance following your procedure
- On your call bell, there are two yellow buttons – these are the light switches for your room. There is no light switch on the wall
- Heating is controlled by a central unit usually located inside the door of your room. You can turn this up or down to suit your own individual needs. Windows can be opened but not fully for health & safety reasons
- Beds are operated electrically and a controller can be found on the left hand side of the bed. If you need assistance with this, please use the nurse call bell
Chaplaincy ServiceIf you wish to have a visit from a chaplain of your religious denomination, please inform a staff member in your ward.
Request a Callback
If you would like more information about our services please feel free to request a callback by filling in your details here.