Pain Management at UPMC Whitfield Hospital
UPMC Whitfield Hospital’s team of pain management experts is ready to help patients suffering from acute and chronic pain.
Our multidisciplinary approach involves collaborating with general practitioners, specialists, and patients to ensure the best possible outcome. From diagnosis to treatment, our consultants aim to deliver a comprehensive, individualized pain management solution for each patient.
Pain Management Services at UPMC Whitfield Hospital
Consultants at UPMC Whitfield Hospital specialize in the management of pain related to disorders including complex back and leg pain, facial pain and musculo-skeletal pain, complex regional pain syndrome, and pain related neuropathies. Services offered include but are not limited to:
- Epidural injections
- Selective nerve root injections
- Radio frequency lesioning
- Facet rhizotomies
- Nerve block for pain control
- Neuromodulation including spinal cord stimulation
- Peripheral and subcutaneous nerve stimulation
- Intrathecal reservoir implants to deliver drugs to the central compartment