Anaesthesia & Pain Management at UPMC Whitfield Hospital
Pain management care that gives patients relief.
UPMC Whitfield Hospital’s team of anaesthesiologists is ready to help patients suffering from acute and chronic pain.
Our comprehensive approach includes collaborating with your general practitioner to ensure you are getting the best possible pain management solution.
Anaesthesia & Pain Management Services at UPMC Whitfield
- Management of pain related to disorders including complex back and leg pain, facial pain and musculo-skeletal pain, complex regional pain syndrome, and pain related neuropathies
- Pre-assessment screening prior to surgery
- Epidural injections
- Selective nerve root injections
- Radio frequency lesioning
- Facet rhizotomies
- Nerve block for pain control
- Neuromodulation including spinal cord stimulation
- Peripheral and subcutaneous nerve stimulation
- Intrathecal reservoir implants to deliver drugs to the central compartment