Mr. Pat Hayes
All aspects of Ophthalmology, including cataract surgery (micro-incision implant surgery), and glaucoma treatment and surgery
MB, BCh, BAO, FRCSI, FRCOphth.
Mr. Pat Hayes is currently a Member of the Irish College of Ophthalmologists and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
He was a consultant eye surgeon in Waterford Regional Hospital between 1984 and 2010.
His post graduate appointments included Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading and posts in Ireland.
Mr. Hayes’ procedures include:
- Cataract surgery (micro-incision implant surgery)
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Medical retina macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, retinal vein occlusion, retinal holes including argon laser and intravitreal injections.
- Full investigative/diagnostic equipment (fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography, ocular a-scan ultrasound
- Eyelid plastic surgery (tumours, cysts etc.)
Practice Manager – Liz Roche
Tel: 051 319850