Mr. Mark Mulhern
Eye Casualty & Ophthalmology
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- MB, BCh, BAO: University College Galway
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FRCSI).
- MSc, Engineering and Physical Sciences in Medicine, Imperial College, London.
- Diploma of the Imperial College, Imperial College, London.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, London (FRCR).
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FFRRCSI).
- Higher Diploma in Medical Education (First Class Honours with distinction).
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FFSEM).
Mark graduated at the Royal College of Surgeons and his ophthalmology and senior registrar training took place in Ireland.
He has completed three fellowships:
- Oculoplastic Fellowship at Westminster Hospitals, London
- Cornea and Refractive Fellowship at Toronto Western Hospital
- Glaucoma Fellowship at Academic Centre, Amsterdam
He was appointed Consultant Ophthalmic in Ocular Plastic in UK 2001 and Consultant Ophthalmic in Ocular Plastic in Waterford Regional Hospital 2003.
Mark has a full time private practice at UPMC Whitfield Hospital and Ely Hospital, Wexford since July 2013.
Tel: 085 2527868