Mr. Bangalore Mahesh
Ear , Nose & Throat Surgery, Head & Neck Surgery
Routine ENT surgeries and head & neck surgery
M.B., B.S., MS(ENT), DLO, FRCSI(OTO), FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Dr. Mahesh qualified in 1983 and started postgraduate training to be an ENT surgeon in 1989.
Having completed his Masters in Surgery, he continued his ENT training in Ireland. He completed the Higher Specialist training on the Irish Programme, followed by the Fellowship in Head and Neck/Skull Base Surgery at Beaumont Hospital.
He his fully experienced in management of all diseases of ear, nose, throat, and neck in both adults and children.
- Adenoidectomy and grommet insertion
- Management of salivary and thyroid gland disease
- Management of neck swellings
- Management of voice disorders including microlaryngeal surgery (phonosurgery)
- Management of swallowing disorders
- Management of snoring
- Management of hearing, tinnitus and balance problems with support from fully qualified clinical audiologist and hearing aid audiologist (Ms. Jean Hegarty)
- Ear surgeries include tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy and combined approach tympanoplasty (cholesteatoma surgery)
- Management of sinus disease, nasal disease and allergic rhinitis
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery Department
Secretary: Tracey Cassidy
Theatre only in UPMC Whitfield Hospital
Please note for all correspondence the postal address is: Idoneus Medical Services, Fermoy Road, Mitchelstown, Co Cork.