Dr Kieran Carroll
Sub-specialty Fellowship trained in Vascular/ Interventional, Musculoskeletal and Abdominal Radiology.
BSc MRCPI FRCR Prodedures/Specialties Plain Film Reporting. CT. Ultrasound. MRI. Also provide oncology radiology to UPMC
- Chief Interventional Radiologist, University Hospital Waterford, since February 2018.
- Consultant Radiologist with a special interest in Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Waterford, since February 2006.
- Senior Lecturer in Radiology, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin. Honorary Clinical Lecturer in Radiology, University College Cork.
- Chairperson of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe’s (CIRSE) Patient Information Brochure Task Force.
- Member of the CIRSE Education Grant Review committee.
- Treasurer of the IR Division of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). Irish national delegate to the UEMS.
- Content lead of the Interventional Section of the European Society of Radiology’s on-line self-assessment platform.
- Irish national delegate to the European Society of Radiology Education Committee. Formerly President of the Irish Society of Interventional Radiology.
- Formerly Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Formerly Honorary Secretary of the Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Formerly Chair of the Quality Improvement and Professional Competence Committee of the Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.