Physiotherapy at UPMC Kildare
Clane Physiotherapy at UPMC Kildare
Our therapists work with people from all walks of life including sports professionals and amateurs, industrial workers, drivers, etc. We strive to ensure that normal movement is returned to the injured tissue so that it can heal in a balanced, appropriate way and help you gain full strength and conditioning to help prevent your injury from reoccurring.
- Back and Neck Pain Including Whiplash and Sciatica
- Post Fractures and Trauma
- Post-Op Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries, Overuse Injuries
- Joint Sprains and Strains
- Joint and Muscle Pain Due to Arthritic Conditions
- Pregnancy Related Problems
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Foot Pain
- Respiratory Conditions Such As Cystic Fibrosis Or Asthma
- Acupuncture Treatment
- Orthotic Prescription and Biomechanical Assessment of Foot and Gait Problems
- Specialist Treatment of Bladder and Bowel Incontinence in Men and Women
Monday – 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday – 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
GP referrals are NOT required. VHI approved.
- Members of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists