Dermatology at UPMC Kildare Hospital
The Dermatology Department provides expert treatment for a range of skin conditions.
Dermatology services at UPMC Kildare Hospital include:
- Biopsy of Skin Lesions/Moles
- Laser and Cryosurgery to Lesions and Skin Conditions
- Skin Flaps
- Assessment and Treatment of Chronic Skin Conditions.
Consultants in dermatology
The Dermatology Department at UPMC Kildare Hospital provides experts that help treat and educate patients about complex and common conditions of the skin, mucous membranes, hair, and nails.
UPMC Kildare Hospital has two consultant dermatologists.
Dr. Callaghan Condon is a consultant in medical and surgical dermatology.
Dr. Condon’s specialised areas include:
- Mole Mapping
- Laser Skin Treatment
- Laser IPL Hair Removal
Dr. Eimear O’Brennan is a Consultant Dermatologist specialising in a wide range of paediatric and adult dermatological conditions including:
- Immunobullous disorders & inflammatory diseases
- Hair loss
- Contact dermatitis
- Acne vulgaris
- Pregnancy dermatoses
- Vulval and male genital dermatology
- Mole checks and skin surgery for removal of suspected skin cancer
A GP or consultant referral is required for all dermatology consultations.
Referrals accepted by healthlink.
Dr. Callaghan Condon
Clinic Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (and last Thursday of each month):
All other times:
Dr Eimear O’Brennan
Referrals accepted by Healthlink.