Rheumatology Department at UPMC Aut Even Hospital
UPMC Aut Even Hospital’s consultant rheumatologists provide a range of rheumatology services for the management and treatment of rheumatological conditions.
Our consultant rheumatologists examine clinical issues primarily relating to the immune system including vasculitis, connective tissues, muscle and joint disorders, and specifically disorders affecting the loco-motor system.
Our rheumatology department provides the following services:
- Early arthritis clinic for sooner diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound examination of joints for diagnosis and for procedures
- Osteoporosis screening
- Nerve conduction studies
The rheumatology department at UPMC Aut Even Hospital maintains treatment programmes for the following conditions:
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Lupus, connective tissue disorders, and vasculitis
- Fibromyalgia, soft tissue rheumatism, and pain disorders
- Nerve pain, neck pain, back pain, and fibromyalgia
Consultants in Rheumatology
See consultant contact information on page.