Overview of the Post
UPMC Whitfield has the above opportunity within its busy Stores department, this is a full-time permanent opportunity. The following are the main duties and responsibilities and (but not limited to) for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive all hospital goods into the stores department
- To check same against the delivery docket for quantity and quality in an efficient manner.
- To ensure that all stock movements are properly and efficiently record on the Hospital stock system.
- To dispatch all stock in an efficient manner via the requisition system to all wards and departments as requested in a timely manner.
- To liaise with the Stores Manager in relation to any delivery delays, quality issues etc.
- To work closely with Finance in relation to invoice queries or delivery docket queries and ensure same are sent to the accounts department in a timely manner.
- To maintain the stores area in a tidy manner at all times
- To ensure that all security and access rules are adhered to in relation to the stores area.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Relevant stores qualification or equivalent would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal al and communication skills are essential to this role
- Experience of working within a Hospital Stores department is desirable
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC Whitfield and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 5th November.