Ear , Nose & Throat Surgery
Mr. Neil Riley
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
The complete range of general ENT surgery
MB, BCh, BAO, FRCS, FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Neil Riley is from County Armagh and is a graduate of Queen’s University, Belfast.
He trained in Northern Ireland and London, and was a lecturer in Otago University Medical School, New Zealand, before his first consultant post in London.
In 2003, he became a consultant in Waterford Regional Hospital, and has been in full time private practice in UPMC Whitfield Hospital since it opened.
His services include:
- Sinus surgery
- Septoplasty and rhinoplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Tympanic membrane repair
- Pinnaplasty and facial skin lesions
- Medical management of ENT conditions such as allergic rhinitis, ear infections, vertigo and hearing loss
- Fibre-optic examination of nose and throat
- Microscopy and suction clearance of the ear are always available in the treatment room as part of every consultation
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery Department