Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above position is by way of letter of application and curriculum vitae to Ms. Aoife Power, HR Generalist firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 26 June 2020.
The Project Analyst will support projects across the International business units, from original proposal through final implementation, and post go-live assessments. Support includes providing leadership with analytics supporting prioritization of work effort. International and local travel may be required.
- A. degree and 2 years’ experience (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare insurance or healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent computer skills required, including MS Office Suite
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written) are required
- Very well organized and deadline conscious
- Project management knowledge and future potential to manage multiple projects required
- Candidates who are multi-lingual are preferred. The ability to speak and understand Italian is a plus.
- Advise supervising Project Manager and others of pending due dates
- Assist in the development of business cases, work plans, communications, etc.
- Communicate with members of UPMC management and staff regarding assigned projects
- Generate necessary project documentation, including meeting minutes, project deliverables, etc.
- Handle project administrative duties including scheduling requirements, SharePoint requirements, etc.
- Identify and help resolve potential issues and/or barriers which are critical to the success of a project
- Maintain project documents within approved archival systems
- The implementation and support for information security directives as mandated by UPMC policy and EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As the UPMC Global Technology Operations Center and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the Center.
A $21 billion healthcare provider and insurer, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centred, cost-effective, accountable care. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialisation arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International.
Providing high-quality healthcare in the South East since 2006, UPMC’s operations in Ireland now include UPMC Whitfield Hospital in Waterford, UPMC Kildare Hospital in Clane, the UPMC Carlow Outreach Centre, UPMC Hillman Cancer Centre radiotherapy locations at UPMC Whitfield and in Cork, and the UPMC Concussion Network. UPMC is the Official Healthcare Partner of the GAA and GPA.