Overview of the Post
As UPMC Whitfield continues its expansion of services this new position offers an exciting opportunity to join the existing Finance Team. The successful candidate will be instrumental in streamlining existing payroll functions across a number of payrolls. They will be required to demonstrate a proven track record in dealing with high volume payroll, be analytical and methodical with experience in payroll administration and a strong knowledge of payroll regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for managing and processing multiple payrolls within the UPMC Group
- Responsibility for Management of Time & Attendance systems and interface with payroll software
- Development of Weekly & Monthly reporting metrics to support the business
- Ensure compliance with applicable law & payroll tax obligations
- Maintain accurate records that demonstrate compliance in all areas
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required within the Hospital’s busy Finance Department
Education and Skills Requirements
- Hold a relevant 3rd level payroll qualification
- Experience of high-volume payroll is essential for this role with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle all payroll queries in an efficient and timely manner
- 3rd level business degree or equivalent is desirable
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC Whitfield and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday 5th January 2020.