Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above position is by way of a letter of application and curriculum vitae to Hazel Swords, HR Department, at email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday, 25 October 2021.
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 – Occupational Health
Based at: UPMC Aut Even Hospital, Kilkenny
Reports to: Senior Director of Quality and Patient Safety
We are looking for a CNM2 Occupational Health, to join our expanding team on a full-time permanent basis. As the CNM2 Occupational Health, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining the occupational health and wellness services to UPMC employees across our sites in Ireland.
- To promote the health and wellbeing of employees through the delivery of occupational health services across our facilities.
- Deliver employee medical surveillance, vaccination programmes, sickness absence management and supportive return to work programmes, pre-employment medicals and assessment, and treatment of any workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Develop and deliver a programme of employee wellbeing initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- A minimum of five years of practical experience, three of which are in occupational health.
- Post-graduate qualification in occupational health.
- Clean, full drivers’ licence.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development, training, and research.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC in Ireland and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant. A more complete job description is available upon request to Natalie Moore, HR Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A $23 billion healthcare provider and insurer, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centred, cost-effective, accountable care. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialisation arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International.
Providing high-quality healthcare in the South East since 2006, UPMC’s operations in Ireland now include UPMC Whitfield Hospital in Waterford, UPMC Kildare Hospital in Clane, UPMC Aut Even Hospital in Kilkenny, the UPMC Carlow Outreach Centre, UPMC Hillman Cancer Centre radiotherapy locations at UPMC Whitfield and in Cork, and the UPMC Concussion Network. UPMC is the Official Healthcare Partner of the GAA and GPA.