UPMC Whitfield is located in South–East Ireland and is part of a $19 billion world-renowned Academic health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania USA, UPMC integrates 85,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 600 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 3.4 million-member Insurance Services Division. UPMC International provides hands-on health care and management services with partners around the world.
UPMC Whitfield, Waterford, has the following immediate vacancy:
- Clinical Specialist Radiographer in CT
Reporting to the Radiology Services Manager this is a full-time permanent position and presents an exciting opportunity to join of Team of Dynamic Healthcare Professionals.
The successful candidate will have;
- Relevant BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent and be CORU registered,
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the chosen modality or a post graduate qualification in the modality plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Demonstrate experience of managing the staff and resources of a CT Diagnostic unit.
- Excellent communication skills.
Click here for full job description.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant.
For any queries or to apply for this role please contact Aoife Power HR Generalist, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday, 16th October 2019.