Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above position is by way of a letter of application and curriculum vitae to Fiona Horan, HR Manager email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday, 3 October 2021.
Business Process Analyst
Based at: Global Technology Operations Centre, Kilkenny
The business process analyst position will be part of a strategic team in a Global Organisation in Kilkenny. The business process Analyst will provide support and accountability for business process improvement efforts across the organisation. This position will be responsible for monitoring, documenting and reporting progress and performance for defined project objectives and measures as well as for analysis of process variance and other types of business process data.
- Use business analysis, analytics and design thinking to help drive the profitability and performance of business operations.
- Identify areas of improvement through system, process or people changes.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders in the business to effectively gather requirements and improve existing processes.
- Conduct interviews, workshops and project governance sessions.
- Be involved in end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Help ensure requirements and processes are fit for purpose.
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique solutions.
Educational and knowledge requirements
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a client-facing organization, industry, or government organization (background in consulting is highly desirable).
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management.
- Experience with process mapping and requirement gathering.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is desirable.
Employee health requirements
- Non-clinical, non patient care.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC in Ireland and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
A $23 billion healthcare provider and insurer, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centred, cost-effective, accountable care. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialisation arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International.
Providing high-quality healthcare in the South East since 2006, UPMC’s operations in Ireland now include UPMC Whitfield Hospital in Waterford, UPMC Kildare Hospital in Clane and UPMC Aut Even Hospital in Kilkenny. Outpatient care is available at the UPMC Carlow Outreach Centre, UPMC Hillman Cancer Centre radiotherapy locations at UPMC Whitfield and in Cork, the UPMC Sports Medicine Clinic at WIT Arena and the UPMC Concussion Network. UPMC is the Official Healthcare Partner of the GAA and GPA.