Please send a letter of application along with an up-to-date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford, or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Sunday, 8 November 2020.
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Full-Time Permanent Role
UPMC Whitfield Hospital, Waterford
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Team Lead
UPMC Ireland is currently seeking to recruit an experienced accounts administrator to join our finance team. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious company to develop and progress your finance career.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual.
This is a full-time permanent position. Reporting to the accounts receivable team lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Insurance verification prior to admission.
- Claims collation and invoicing of claims in a timely and efficient manner.
- Management of unbilled claims and working with our business partners to ensure timely submission of claims.
- Resolution of queries with both internal and external business partners.
- Daily review of inbound cash and application of payments to customer accounts.
- Daily collections calls and communications with customer and resolution of open disputes.
- Support the team with on-going projects to ensure accurate, efficient, and compliant order processing.
- Run AR reports for management review.
- Answer customer enquiries on invoice queries.
- Overall support of the credit and collections process
- At least two years of customer service and accounts experience or qualification in business studies, accounting, or finance.
- Previous experience in an accounts receivable role is desirable but not required, as extensive training is provided.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious attitude.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the Centre.
A $21 billion healthcare provider and insurer, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centred, cost-effective, accountable care. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialisation arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International.
Providing high-quality healthcare in the South East since 2006, UPMC’s operations in Ireland now include UPMC Whitfield Hospital in Waterford, UPMC Kildare Hospital in Clane, the UPMC Carlow Outreach Centre, UPMC Hillman Cancer Centre radiotherapy locations at UPMC Whitfield and in Cork, and the UPMC Concussion Network. UPMC is the Official Healthcare Partner of the GAA and GPA.