Please send letter of application along with an up-to-date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 24 July 2020.
Accounts Payable Analyst
Full Time Permanent Role
UPMC Whitfield Hospital, Waterford
Reports to: Finance Manager
As UPMC Ireland continues its expansion of services this position offers an exciting opportunity to join the existing Finance Team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in dealing with high volume processing along with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels across the Hospital campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices for UPMC group companies.
- Maintain vendor master data.
- Reconcile vendor balances and respond to vendor queries.
- Ensure adherence to three-way match principles for all purchases.
- Assist in preparation of files for revenue reporting on VAT, Intrastat, etc.
- Ad hoc monthly reporting tasks.
- Support year-end audit.
Education and Skill Requirements
- Previous accounts payable experience dealing with high volumes and purchase order systems is essential.
- Be qualified or part qualified accounting technician ideal but not essential.
- Business qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative and within a team.
- Possess strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- As UPMC Whitfield business grows in Ireland so will the requirements of this role. Candidates should be able to display experience of developing processes and procedures in line with company growth.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As the UPMC and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the Centre.
A $21 billion healthcare provider and insurer, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centred, cost-effective, accountable care. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialisation arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International.
Providing high-quality healthcare in the South East since 2006, UPMC’s operations in Ireland now include UPMC Whitfield Hospital in Waterford, UPMC Kildare Hospital in Clane, the UPMC Carlow Outreach Centre, UPMC Hillman Cancer Centre radiotherapy locations at UPMC Whitfield and in Cork, and the UPMC Concussion Network. UPMC is the Official Healthcare Partner of the GAA and GPA.