Overview of the Post
As UPMC Whitfield continues its expansion of services this position offers an exciting opportunity to join the existing Finance Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in dealing with high volume processing along with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels across the Hospital campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices for UPMC group companies
- Maintain vendor master data
- Issue purchase orders to buyers
- Reconcile vendor balances and respond to vendor queries
- Ensure adherence to three-way match principles for all purchases
- Prepare monthly supplier payment runs to agreed timetables
- Prepare files for Revenue reporting on VAT, Intrastat etc.
- Ad hoc monthly reporting tasks
- Support year-end audit
Education and Skills Requirements
- Previous Accounts Payable experience dealing with high volumes and purchase order systems is essential
- Be qualified or part qualified accounting technician
- Business qualification preferred
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative and within a team
- Possess strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- As UPMC Whitfield business grows in Ireland so will the requirements of this role, candidates should be able to display experience of developing processes and procedures in line with company growth.
This job description is intended to be an outline of the areas of responsibility. As UPMC Whitfield and the post holder develop, this job description may be subject to review in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore, HR Co-Ordinator, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 5th November 2019.